Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data obtained through the Website is Pyramid Games S.A. with its registered office in Lublin (postal code: 20-718), at Al. Kraśnicka 35, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000787951 (the “Controller“).
In all matters relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail: [email protected] or in writing to the following address: Pyramid Games S.A., Al. Kraśnicka 35, 20-718 Lublin, Poland.
Protection of personal data
Any personal data are processed by the Controller in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR”).
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- if you contact us – information and data that you provide in correspondence addressed to us, and additionally we may keep a record of that correspondence,
- details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, your location, contact details, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access,
- information that you provide by filling in any of the forms available on the Website. This includes information provided such as your name, email address, as well as other data that you ovide by filling relevant form.
- anonymous statystics (using Google Analytics, Unity Analytics and similar services) may be collected during the visits on our website as well as while playing our games. The collected data is not shared with third parties and is only used to improve the content offered by Pyramid Games.
- the anonymous statistical data, as well as data connected with Google, Apple, Steam, Epic account services may be collected from all users installing our games on their devices including, but not limited to titles: Occupy Mars, Dinosaur Fossil Hunter, Castle Flipper, ZooKeeper, Farming Life, Urban Explorer, CEO Slayer, RMX Real Motocross, Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator, Rover Mechanic Simulator, Z-TOWN Zombie Challenge, SmashRoad, Z-Smash, Kingslayer Tactics, Car Mechanic Simulator, Car Mechanic Manager, Soyuz Constructors, SpyHack, RV Renovation, AlterCosmos.
Purposes, basis and period of processing of your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to fulfil your request for contact:
- pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- in this case we process your personal until your consent is revoked;
- to perform a contract to which you are a party or to cooperate with us, or to take action at your request, before concluding a contract with us:
- pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- in such a case your personal data is processed by us as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the statute of limitations for possible claims on this account;
- for recruiting purposes in particular to examine your application and to conduct the recruitment process, and if you grant a consent, also for the purposes of future recruitment conducted by the Administrator:
- pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, and with respect to future recruitment processes pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- in such a case your personal data is processed by us for duration of the recruitment process and/or duration of future recruitment process, and after that time for a period corresponding to the statute of limitations for possible claims on this account;
- for marketing purposes, in particular to sent you our newsletter, which is necessary for the purposes of compelling legitimate interest pursued by the Controller:
- pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- in such a case your personal data is processed by us until you object to such processing,
- provided however, that we send you such materials on the basis of your consent to receive information about offer and products by electronic means;
- in order to examine your satisfaction and for statistical purposes for our internal needs, which is necessary for the purposes of compelling legitimate interest pursued by the Controller:
- pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- in such a case, personal data is processed by the us until you object to such processing;
- for archival (evidential) purposes, including for the purpose and to the extent necessary to establish, assert or defend our claims related to the use of the Website, which is necessary for the purposes of compelling legitimate interest pursued by the Controller:
- pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- in such a case your personal data is processed by us until you object to such processing;
- we also process your data if it is required by applicable law, e.g. in respect with fulfilment of obligations arising out from Polish Commercial Companies Code or from the Polish act on public offering and conditions of introducing financial instruments for organized trade, and public companies or from other regulations which govern public companies:
- pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR
- in such a case your personal data is processed by us as long as it is required by applicable law.
In addition, where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or our legitimate interest, despite a request to delete the personal data, in connection with raising an objection or withdrawing consent, we may retain your certain personal data to the extent that the processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, and until their expiration date.
Your rights in connection with data processing
Using the Website and providing your personal data or by filling in any of the forms on the Website is voluntary, but necessary to fulfil your request to contact you or to receive our promotional materials.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data, including obtaining a copy of your personal data,
- the right to rectification of personal data,
- the right to erasure your personal data (the right to be forgotten),
- the right to make a complaint to the supervisory body for personal data protection, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland,
- the right to restriction of processing of your personal,
- the right to object (object to processing, object to direct marketing).
In case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent or for the purpose of the contract you also have the right to transfer your personal data.
In addition, where your personal data is processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out while we held such consent.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected] or in writing to the address: Pyramid Games S.A., Al. Kraśnicka 35, 20-718 Lublin, Poland.
We do not share your personal data collected through the Website with third parties unless we have your consent to do so, with the exception of our verified affiliates and partners to whom we may entrust your personal data for the proper execution of your contact request and the conclusion and execution of the contract, as well as service providers for the operation and maintenance of the Website.
Your personal data will be processed only to the extent necessary, allowed for the purposes of processing and in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, including GDPR. Each recipient will be responsible for ensuring adequate protection of your personal data.
Data recipients with their registered office outside the EEA
If we decide to transfer your personal data to our partners not located in the EEA, we will take all measures to ensure adequate protection of your personal data and will only transfer your personal data to third parties that guarantee an adequate level of data protection, resulting in particular from the commitment to apply the standard contractual clauses adopted by the Commission (EU) to the provisions of Article 46(2) of the GDPR.
Automated decision making
We do not make automated decision, including profiling based on provided personal data.
We have implemented solutions to ensure a high level of protection of your personal data, including an SSL certificate, an IT system of the Website which meets high standards of personal data protection.
When you browse the Website, one or more cookies may be stored on your device (terminal device) by us or our partner company (our subcontractor), depending on your consent and browser configuration. Please read the following information about cookies and how they are used.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit some websites. They contain information about your device and usually do not contain any personal data. These files cannot be used to infect your device with viruses or other malware.
In cookies we store basic, anonymous information about users (e.g. identifier) and data to increase the comfort of using the Website, needed to optimize and correctly display the content of the pages and advertising campaigns.
Cookies are installed for different periods. Some of them expire when you close your browser, others are active for a few days, months or even years, mainly so that information about your choices is not lost. Long-term active cookies are used to help us identify new and returning Website users.
As a Website user, you may stop providing this information to the Website at any time by deleting the cookies stored on your device and downloaded via the Website. To do so, you must change the settings of your current web browser.
It is also possible to configure your browser in a way that will block the installation of cookies for specific websites of your choice or for all websites. However, such settings will result in the loss of some Website features that require the installation of cookies.
Pyramid Games processes personal data of individuals respecting the provisions of the GDPR Regulation and Polish generally applicable regulations, in particular the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of May 24, 2018).
The Company uses organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data it processes. The administrator does not process data in violation of applicable law, and in particular, does not share personal data with unauthorized persons and processing entities that do not provide adequate protection of the personal data provided to them. The data of natural persons may also be transferred to public administration authorities in justifying legal and factual circumstances.
- via e-mail to: [email protected],
- by post to the address: Pyramid Games S.A., Al. Kraśnicka 35, 20-718 Lublin, Poland.
As soon as a complaint will be resolved, but no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of receiving it, Pyramid Games will inform you on how such complaint is resolved.