Dinosaur Fossil Hunter: Patch v1.0.9
Dear Fossil Hunters!
Thank you for all the feedback so far! We are working around the clock to keep releasing fast updates.
Changelog v1.0.9 (on public_testing branch)
– we’ve found and fixed the issue with the nasty drones sometimes missing our precious cargo
– the same issue was responsible for infinite loading on the Dinosaur Canyon map
– if somebody had missing Dinos it was also probably related to this as well
– added hotfix which brings back to museum’s storage the stolen dinosaurs vanished from expeditions
– fixed tools sometimes blocking on cleaning table
– improved game loading
Right now the new version is on public_testing steam branch.
You can try it but first make sure to backup your save files (copy whole directory C:Users%USERNAME%AppDataLocalLowPyramidGamesDinosaur Fossil Hunter to a safe location).
It will be switched to the main branch when we finish testing it later today.
Please let us know if this fixed your issues, meanwhile we are working on another batch of fixes.
In the next update we will add fixes for the remaining issues. Stay tuned.
Dinosaur Fossil Hunter Team